Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blessed

Choosing Gratitude

Day #3
1. Lots of hugs and smiles from my Tenderhearts in American Heritage Girls Troop.
2. Waking up to the sound of the shower running, knowing Taylor is up, getting ready for the day.
3. The sight of Taylor sitting at the dining room table hard at work with her studies.
4. The way my girls go with the flow when I'm unorganized!
5. Car trips with my girls.
6. Love notes from my love!
7. Hugs from Sydney.
8. Friendship Class
9. The overwhelming presence of the Holy Spirit during Friendship Class.
10. Long talks at bedtime with Taylor.
11. Listening to Gracie and Lilla talk during car rides.
12. Great big bedtime hugs from my Makie.
13. Kisses and hugs from my love upon returning home after a long day serving others.

No comments:

Post a Comment