Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simply Blessed

Choosing Gratitude

Day Two

1. Early morning snuggles
2. Taylor's eager, helpful hand with anything I may ask of her.
3. Listening to Makenzie giggle as she's running up and down the hallway as a super ninja!
4. Early morning texting from my love.
5. Laughing over the phone with my bestie about the daily adventures of motherhood.
6. Creative, imaginative, and definitely colorful outfits in which Lindsey Grace effortlessly puts together and proudly wears.
7. Makenzie's hugs!
8. Listening to my girls read. Heavenly!
9. Being silly and giggling with my girls as we do our studies.
10. Opening and smelling the pages of my old, worn bible.
11. Listening to the compassion my girls have for others.
12. Waking up to freshly, fallen snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment