Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stumbling into joy

Choosing Joy and Gratitude

Day#11

I've had a bad couple of days. I've been overwhelmed with life lately. Cleaning the girls room I came across a letter my daughter wrote me. It said this:

1. Thank you for homeschooling me.
2. Thank you for my legos.
3. Thank you for the roof over my head.
4. Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick.
5. Thank you for loving me.
6. Thank you for my clothes and shoes.
7. Thank you for letting me do my activities.
8. Thank you for the dogs.
9. Thank you Daddy for working so we can have food, house, and so much more.
10. Thank you mom for staying home with us when you could be out doing something else.

My heart is overflowing with emotion. Tears of joy are flowing as I stumbled across joy in my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment